Please fill out this form to securely submit your donation:
All online gifts are performed securely with Paypal.com
The Christian Heritage Foundation is a non-profit organization established to financially support Christian Heritage Academy. As a Christian school, CHA receives no government funding. The resources it needs come from parents, friends and local businesses alone. Their partnership with the foundation enables the students to receive an excellent Christian education. By supporting CHA financially, you are joining our school in encouraging the hearts, equipping the souls and educating the minds of the next generation for Christ.
CHA and its Foundation welcome your support and investment at any time. Our needs continue to outpace our resources. You can help today and every day as we work together to provide the excellence in instruction, programs, facilities and services that our students and community need and deserve.
Investing in Private Christian Education
Private Christian education is much more than an alternative to public school education; it is a higher quality education by its very nature.
- More individualized attention for students allows for greater accountability and higher expectations.
- Higher test scores and college acceptances
- A safer environment with fewer discipline issues, thus providing more academic time.
- Extra-curricular opportunities are based on interest and feedback, directly from our student body.
Join us as we continue to teach our students to see the world from a biblical worldview. The time is now to raise up lights for Christ with a genuine love for learning while searching for the place that God has for them.
Investing in Christian Heritage Academy
Christian Heritage Academy is one of the longest operating private Christian schools in the Roanoke Valley and continues to build upon a firm foundation making it a solid investment for any financier.
- Over 40 years of tradition
- Opportunity for college credit classes from Liberty University
- Successful graduates in all walks of life
- High average tenure of staff and faculty
- Foundation for equipping our students with a biblical worldview