The Christian Heritage Foundation is a non-profit organization established to financially support Christian Heritage Academy. As a Christian school, CHA receives no government funding. The resources it needs come from parents, friends and local businesses alone. Their partnership with the foundation enables the students to receive an excellent Christian education. A donation is an investment in training and equipping students to be godly leaders of tomorrow.
CHA and its Foundation welcomes your support and investment at any time. Our needs continue to outpace our resources. You can help today and every day as we work together to provide the excellence in instruction, programs, facilities and services that our students and community need and deserve.
The Heritage Fund Annual Campaign
The Heritage Fund Annual Campaign is a year-long campaign that coincides with the start and close of each school year. In order to keep tuition affordable for our families while still advancing our program and facilities, The Heritage Fund fills in the gap between tuition revenues and the annual operating expenses and challenges of CHA.
Specifically, the resources of The Heritage Fund are used to provide scholarships to current and prospective students, to secure annual gifts, and to strengthen the relationship between alumni, supporters, friends, and the school. Some of the areas impacted by the Heritage Fund include:
- Expansion of academic and administrative technology resources
- Addition of classroom resources and materials
- Continuing development of art and athletic programs
- Preservation of our buildings and grounds
- Retention and attraction of qualified faculty and staff
Investing in Private Christian Education
Private Christian education is much more than an alternative to a public school education; it is a higher quality education by its very nature.
- Smaller classes allow for greater accountability and higher expectations
- Higher test scores and college acceptances
- Safer environment with less discipline issues, thus providing more academic time
- Smaller schools allow for greater extra-curricular participation
Investing in Christian Heritage Academy
Christian Heritage Academy is one of the longest operating private Christian schools in the Roanoke Valley and continues to build upon a firm foundation making it a solid investment for any financier.
- Over 30 years of tradition
- College preparatory curriculum
- Successful graduates in all walks of life
- High average tenure of staff and faculty
- Foundation for understanding how the world works