Our Heritage of Faith
In 1980, a group of parents came together with a dream – to have their children learn in a Christian environment, supported by Biblical principles and strong ethics with academic performance second to none. Today, Christian Heritage Academy, located in Rocky Mount , Virginia, is a thriving school for children of all ages.
Christian Heritage Academy is a non-profit, inter-denominational, Christian, educational ministry dedicated to the task of providing a quality Christian education in preschool through grade twelve to all children whose parents wish the Christian training of the home and church to be complemented in the classroom. Our students are nurtured through caring teachers, a positive and encouraging school environment, and an emphasis on Biblical truth and character building.
Our Statement of Faith
- We believe that there is only one God eternally existing in three persons – the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God and accept what the Scriptures declare to be true.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, and His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe man is by nature and practice a sinner separated from God and can become God’s child only by faith in Jesus Christ as evidenced by submission to the will of God as revealed in the gospel.
- We believe that those who are thus born into God’s family have eternal life and those who are not remain in spiritual death and will be separated from God forever in hell.
- We believe the Holy Spirit lives in the believer and enables him to walk in purity of life and submission to the will of God.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
We prayerfully seek to enroll students who exhibit good character, a strong work ethic, and a willingness to be trained. These qualifications serve as indicators that a student’s heart is oriented towards God and that they are ready to receive the full benefit of our program; built around the seven core values of knowledge, nurture, integrity, gratitude, honor, truth, and stewardship.