2016-2021 Strategic Plan
Planning Several Moves Ahead
The Strategic Planning Committee continues its prayerful and proactive efforts to faithfully steward the growth and improvements of Christian Heritage Academy. Through careful review of the school's history, present status, and anticipated future, the SPC is pleased to submit our 5-year Strategic Plan, "Resolving for Excellence & Truth.”
The 5-year strategic plan, covering 2016 to 2021, is currently serving as the blueprint for enriching programs, increasing enrollment, and enhancing the facilities at Christian Heritage Academy.
As part of the implementation process, the SPC continues to meet regularly to review, evaluate, and update the strategic plan in partnership with the Board of Directors and administration of Christian Heritage Academy.
“Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.”
— Isaiah 48:17
Strategic Objectives 2016 – 2021
- Increase our graduate enrollment in colleges to 90%
- Improve our students standardized test scores higher than average
- Develop a comprehensive athletic program
- Build our student enrollment to 205 students over five years
- Obtain accreditation from the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) for the school
- Implement available technologies in academics, administration, and development
- Build a team of staff/faculty to adequately support all of our programs
- Enhance aesthetics of school grounds and expand the available space for growth